Tips For A Beautiful And Gorgeous Bridal Mehandi
There is something so ephemerally beautiful about the art of Mehndi designs that people from far and wide across different countries and continents have fallen in love with them. From celebrities to the kings and Nawabs, mehndi has found a special place in hearts of everyone who loves body art.
Applying mehndi is not an easy job, it requires precision and skill. There are individuals who have mastered this skill of applying mehndi and most of them provide mehndi services to families and individuals. A variety of mehndi designs is available, whether you choose Indian style or from Muslim Arabic designs.
Mehndi does not dry off immediately after application and requires patience. The waiting time can range from one to six hours depending upon the design. Here are some quick tips which would help you to get the best color from your mehndi.
Tips To Have a Beautiful Bridal Mehndi Application Session
- When you sit down to apply bridal mehndi, always bear in mind that the entire process could take you several hours, so it is better to come prepared. As a first step wear a light sleeveless cotton dress that would keep you comfortable. Tie your hair backward into a secure bun so that it does not fly into your face and cause irritation while you have no one to rescue you from this situation.
- Once you are done with the hair and dress part, look for a comfortable chair or couch where you sit for the occasion. Make sure you choose something that has considerable backrest and cushion to help you stay comfortable during the entire session or mehndi night function.
- Get some bottle of water with the straw and two pillows to rest your hand. Once your mehndi services provider starts applying mehndi, you can no longer touch a glass or bottle. Keeping a straw bottle would help you to keep your body hydrated.
- Before applying mehndi do not use any cream or moisturizer. The moisturizer tends to act as a barrier between the skin and the mehndi and prevents the colors to seep in.
- If you are looking to do a manicure or pedicure, do it a day before the day scheduled for mehndi application. Do not attempt any such thing after the mehndi is applied. You would definitely not want the colors to get washed away with all the soap and water.
- Remember that not all brides or relatives prefer Muslim Arabic designs. The choice of design needs to be done keeping in mind which design can have better photography. There are a lot of Indo-Arabic designs, Muslim Arabic designs and even Indian mehndi designs that are best suited for brides. You can ask your mehndi artist to brief you based on their experience and let you make a free choice.
- If you want the color of your mehndi to be very dark, just apply a balm over your mehndi or roll your hands over roasted cloves to get the desired effect
There are many operators in the United States who offer mehndi services in various cities. Each one of them has different rates that vary upon whether the mehndi is Indian or Muslim Arabic design, time taken by the selected design, intricacy of the design etc. Schedule an appointment and talk to the mehndi artist about your requirements and preference before hiring their services.